A tradesperson certificate allows drainers, gasfitters, plumbers, roof plumbers and water plumbers to work with minimum supervision.
If you gain further qualifications that allow you to work in additional classes, you can add or change a class on your tradesperson certificate.
You can do this at a service centre.
What you need
- the PDF forms:
- 'Application Form - Individual'
- 'Checklist for Individuals' (if applicable)
- 'Additional Details Form/s' (if applicable)
- proof of identity
- one passport size photograph
- documentation that validates the change of class
- your referee's statement (if applicable)
- certificate of eligibility to obtain insurance (if applicable)
- your payment.
How to change
- Download and complete:
- Gather the required supporting documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information together with your payment.