NSW Fair Trading will be implementing licensing changes to the real estate and property industry in March 2020. To learn more about the changes visit the Fair Trading website or call 13 32 20.


If your corporation holds a Property Corporation Licence and some information on the licence has changed, you can update the licence details at a service centre.

What you need

  • The Notice of Change of Address for Licensee – PDF form or (for all other changes)
  • A letter that includes the details that need amending, your name, certificate number and contact details
  • Supporting documents if you are requesting a change in appointed directors, licensee-in-charge, partnership arrangements, or name

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Notice of Change of Address for Licensee – PDF
  2. Make sure you have the required supporting documents (if applicable).
  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.