If your corporation holds a Property Corporation Licence and some information on the licence has changed, you can update the licence details at a service centre.
What you need
- The Notice of Change of Address for Licensee – PDF form or (for all other changes)
- A letter that includes the details that need amending, your name, certificate number and contact details
- Supporting documents if you are requesting a change in appointed directors, licensee-in-charge, partnership arrangements, or name
How to change
- Download, print and complete the Notice of Change of Address for Licensee – PDF
- Make sure you have the required supporting documents (if applicable).
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.