If you make changes to the details of a heavy vehicle, please visit a service centre to notify them. Any changes need to be verified by an examiner authorised in a heavy vehicle scheme or a Roads and Maritime Services official.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- your current registration details
- Heavy Vehicle Safety Check Report/s
- Vehicle Identification and Inspection Unit (VIIU) report (if applicable)
- your Vehicle Compliance Certificate (for modifications if applicable, and if not electronically supplied), and
- your weigh bridge ticket (if weight has been affected)
- the Change of Records form.
How to change
Download, print and complete Change of Records – PDF.
Gather all the required documentation.
Visit a service centre and submit your documents.