NSW Fair Trading will be implementing licensing changes to the real estate and property industry in March 2020. To learn more about the changes visit the Fair Trading website or call 13 32 20.


If you hold an individual property licence and you want to change some details on the licence, you can do this at a service centre, or via email. This could include details such as a change of name, address or contact details.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • copy of a name change document, such as a marriage certificate or change of name certificate (if applicable)
  • the PDF form – 'Notice of Change of Address for Licensee', or
  • a letter that includes the details that need amending, your name, licence number and contact details.

How to change

  1. Download and complete the Notice of Change of Address for Licensee – PDF (if applicable).
  2. Make sure you have the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or email lb@finance.nsw.gov.au