If you want to update the contact details on your liquor licence and you have the necessary authorisation, you can update online.
- A licensee or other authorised person needing to update liquor licence details.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Liquor & Gaming NSW
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- liquor licence number
- licence name
- licensee name
- personal and contact details if an individual
- name, ABN, ACN and contact details if an organisation.
How to change
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Select 'view licences'.
- Select 'view details' on the licence you want to amend.
- Select 'modify licence'.
- Select 'apply to change the details on a liquor licence'.
- Follow the prompts to complete the online form.
- Attach any supporting documents.
- Submit your application with payment.
Once you have an approved or active licence you can use the Liquor Licence Manager to update and maintain your details.