If you want to update the contact details on your liquor licence and you have the necessary authorisation, you can update online.
- A licensee or other authorised person needing to update liquor licence details.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Liquor & Gaming NSW
What you need
- liquor licence number
- licence name
- licensee name
- personal and contact details if an individual
- name, ABN, ACN and contact details if an organisation.
How to change
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your liquor licence number (including the letters) and your name.
- Select 'Next'.
- Complete the online form.
- If you don't wish to update online, you can download, print and complete the Update Details or Notify interest in liquor licence business form – PDF and then:
- visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or
- email or post to the details on the form.