Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you receive assistance from EnableNSW and you need to change your personal contact details, you can do this by email or phone.

If you are requesting a change on behalf of someone, you must be an authorised contact person.

What you need

  • your full name
  • date of birth
  • details you are changing
  • any supporting documentation.

How to change

Email the details to or callĀ 1800 362 253.