If you need to change your email address or mobile phone number with Roads and Maritime Services, you can do this online using a MyServiceNSW Account.
NSW Driver Licence and NSW Photo Card holders who have a MyServiceNSW Account.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account connected to Roads and Maritime Services.
If you don't have an account you can sign up now. All you need to get started is an email address, and:
- your NSW driver licence details, or
- the plate number of a vehicle registered in your name.
How to change
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Log into your MyServiceNSW Account, or sign up now. If your account is new or it was not previously connected to Roads and Maritime, enter your NSW driver licence details, or the plate number of a vehicle registered in your name.
- To change or add an email address or mobile number, start typing in the relevant box.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions before you submit the changes.
- Print, save or email your transaction receipt.
It's your responsibility to ensure the information is correct and up to date.
Service NSW is providing certain customer service functions relating to Roads and Maritime Services products and services, and must collect and otherwise handle your personal information for this purpose, in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Service NSW may also disclose to Roads and Maritime Services any information obtained from you in connection with performing these customer service functions.
Roads and Maritime Services is collecting your personal information to process your notification of a change of address on Roads and Maritime Services records. Under road transport legislation you are required to notify Roads and Maritime Services of any change of address. Roads and Maritime Services may disclose your personal information to other driver licensing and vehicle registration agencies, providers of compulsory third party (bodily injury) insurance to confirm that such insurance is current, proposed acquirers of vehicles, solicitors in regard to motor vehicle accidents, and inquiries relating to motor accidents or abandoned vehicles or which would be relevant to acquisition of any vehicle. Otherwise Roads and Maritime Services will not disclose your personal information without your consent, unless authorised by law.
Your personal information will be held by Roads and Maritime Services at 101 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060. You have the right to access and correct the information if you believe that it is incorrect. By submitting your personal information, you warrant that it is true and complete.