If you want to change the name of your licensed premises, you'll need to apply for approval from Liquor & Gaming NSW, and you can do this online. The new name must relate to the business you conduct on your premises.
- Liquor licence holders who wish to change the name of their licensed premises.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- licensee's details including ACN, ABN, Y/Inc (if applicable)
- reason for the name change
- a copy of your record of registration of the business name that matches the proposed licence name
- Notify interest in a liquor licence business (if the entity that holds the registration certificate is not listed on your licence).
How to change
- Select the ‘Change online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Select 'view licences'.
- Select 'view details' on the licence you wish to amend.
- Select 'modify licence'.
- Select 'Apply to change the name of a liquor licence'.
- Follow the prompts to complete the application..
- Attach any supporting documents.
- Submit your application with payment.
- When lodging online, ensure all the documents you attach are in PDF format.