If you need to change or cancel a booking you've made to complete an application at a service centre, you can do this online.
If you need to cancel a driver knowledge or driver testing booking, please visit View, change or cancel a driver or rider licence test instead.
What you'll need
- your booking reference number, which you can find in the confirmation message sent to your email address and/or mobile phone, or
- your last name as well as the mobile number or email address you used when you booked your appointment.
How to change or cancel
- Select the 'Change or cancel online' button.
- Enter either your booking reference number, or the name and mobile number or email address you used to make your booking.
- We'll send a security code to the email address and/or phone number you used when you booked your appointment. Enter the security code to continue.
- To cancel the appointment, select the 'Cancel appointment' button at the bottom of the page. To change or update the location, date, time or contact details, select the 'Change' button next to the incorrect details.
Things to keep in mind...
If you need to change your appointment type (for example, from a contractor licence application to an Owner-Builder Permit application), please cancel the appointment completely before booking a new one.