If you want to personalise your vessel's registration number, you can complete the application form and either post it, or lodge it in person at a service centre.
The requested number can be up to six alpha/numeric characters followed by the letter 'N'. You can call us on 13 77 88 to find out the availability of a number, or ask at a service centre.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- your current vessel registration details and certificate
- your payment
- the PDF form – 'Application to Personalise an Existing Vessel Registration'
- JP or authorised witness to confirm your signature on the form.
How to apply
- Download and complete the Application to Personalise an Existing Vessel Registration – PDF.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or post it to:
Agency Business Centre
Locked Bag 21
Parkes NSW 2870
Last updated: 26 June 2020