If you need to change the details on your pawnbroker or second-hand dealer licence, such as your address or surname, you can do this at a Service NSW Centre or via email.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Application for Licence Amendment'
- copy of a name change document, such as a marriage certificate or change of name certificate (if applicable)
- a signed letter that identifies the details that need to be changed (if not covered by the form).
How to change
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form and submit your application in person at a Service NSW Centre, or by email using the details on the form.
Last updated: 28 November 2023