If you need to change the details on your pawnbroker or second-hand dealer licence, such as your address or surname, you can do this at a Service NSW Centre or via email.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for Licence Amendment'
  • copy of a name change document, such as a marriage certificate or change of name certificate (if applicable)
  • a signed letter that identifies the details that need to be changed (if not covered by the form).

How to change

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form and submit your application in person at a Service NSW Centre, or by email using the details on the form.
Last updated: 28 November 2023