If your name or contact details have changed on your property certificate or licence, you must notify NSW Fair Trading within 14 days.

You can do this at a Service NSW Centre or by email.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Notification of change of details'
  • evidence of the changed details, as stated on the form.

How to change

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete and sign the form.
  3. Gather the required supporting documents.
  4. Submit your notification at a service centre or by email to the details on the form.
Last updated: 5 March 2024