If you have changed your name, you can apply for a replacement bus driver authority online.
What you need
- a replacement driver licence with your new details
- a valid email address
- a copy of a proof of identity document (if you hold an interstate driver licence)
- an original change of name document
- if you don't hold a valid NSW driver licence and have not submitted a previous application online, you'll need a digital photo. The photo must be:
- a recent and clear photo
- contain only your head and neck
- be on a pale background
- no hat or sunglasses.
- 246 pixel width and 246 pixel height resolution
- JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP/GIF format.
How to change
- Select 'Change online'
- Follow the prompts.
- Upload your supporting documents.
- Review and submit your details.
- Your application cannot be saved to continue at a later date.
- If your application is submitted successfully, you'll receive an email and PDF copy of your application.
- The holder of a driver licence must advise Transport for NSW within 14 days if any of their details change.
Last updated: 10 February 2023