Text size

Search for applications

You can use the online Liquor and Gaming application noticeboard to search current liquor and gaming-related licence applications by suburb, post code, or local government area in NSW.

Have your say

You can also use the noticeboard to have your say by lodging a submission on licence applications for:

  • a liquor licence
  • authorisation on a liquor licence, and
  • gaming machine threshold increases with Class 1 or Class 2 Location Impact Assessment (LIA).
Last updated: 13 July 2022
You'll be taken to another website.