Text size


Businesses that sell e-cigarettes, tobacco or non-tobacco smoking products must comply with the retailer notification scheme and have a valid retailer identification number (RIN).

You can look up a RIN online.

What you need

One of the following:

  • the RIN
  • the name of the organisation.
Last updated: 6 November 2019
You'll be taken to another website.