Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you'd like to check a security business's Temporary Excess Provision of Services (TEPS) permit, you can do this online.

What you need

Any of the following:

  • licensee name
  • licence number, or
  • trading name.

How to check

  1. Select the 'Check online' button.
  2. Enter the licence information into the search field.
  3. Select the search button.
You'll be taken to another website.