If you do traffic control work on or adjacent to a public road, you must have a SafeWork NSW traffic control work training (TCWT) card.

Traffic control work includes:

  • traffic controller
  • implement traffic control plans
  • prepare a work zone traffic management plan.

If you'd like to check out an overview of the courses, and view a list of the approved training providers, visit SafeWork NSW.

Last updated: 28 May 2024

Rate the information on the page