Text size


All licensed builders must undertake continuing professional development (CPD) each year, in order to renew their licence.

You can choose training that suits you and your business, and most CPD activities are offered by organisations and businesses throughout NSW.

You must keep a diary record of your participation, and evidence such as a certificate, academic record, or a receipt if you've bought or hired learning resources. The training provider should supply you with a record of attendance document.

Make certain you keep the records of your CPD for 3 licence renewal periods, in case you're audited by Fair Trading.

The cost of your  CPD will depend on the activities you choose.

For more information on CPD visit Fair Trading.

Last updated: 1 November 2022
You'll be taken to another website.