When hunting in state forests, you must carry a GPS enabled device with the current hunting and exclusion zone maps for the area in which you're hunting. You need to ensure that the device has power and is working at all times while you're hunting.
If you'd like to view or download hunting exclusion zone maps, you can do this online.
What you need
- your NSW R-licence number
- your security PIN (issued to you with your licence).
How to view
- Select the 'View online' button.
- Enter your NSW R-licence number.
- Enter your security PIN.
- Select 'View and Download Public Land GPS Mapping Data'.
- For help with your security PIN, phone the Game Licensing Unit on (02) 6391 3750 You'll need to confirm some personal information before you can be provided with the PIN.