If you transport livestock by road in NSW and want to enrol in the NSW Livestock Loading Scheme (NSWLLS), you’ll need to complete the driver training course.
After completing the course, always carry the driver’s training certificate in your vehicle.
- Operators can apply for enrolment as:
- a company registered with ASIC
- an individual, or
- a partnership.
- Operators of an interstate registered vehicle must comply with the scheme's vehicle standards, mass limits, and operating conditions when operating in NSW.
- To make sure you meet the eligible vehicle combinations, please visit Roads and Maritime Services.
What you need
- attendance at the driver training course
- the PDF form – 'Driver Training Course Application Form'.
How to enrol
After completing the driver training course your trainer will forward your application form to NSW Roads and Maritime.