If you're interested in working in the NSW public sector, you can search for a job online at the 'I work for NSW' website (formerly jobs.nsw). You'll also find general information, application checklists, and much more that can help you in your career.
What you need
- keyword(s) or job reference ID
- job categories you're interested in
- agencies you'd like to work for
- organisations you'd like to work for.
How to find
- Select the 'Find online' button.
- Enter your keyword(s) or job reference ID into the search field.
- Enter any other refinements you have such as location, agencies or organisations.
- Select 'Search Now'.