If you're interested in working in the NSW public sector, you can search for a job online at the 'I work for NSW' website. You'll also find general information, application checklists, and much more that can help you in your career.
What you need
- keyword(s) or job reference ID
- job categories you're interested in
- agencies you'd like to work for
- organisations you'd like to work for.
How to find
- Select the 'Find online' button.
- Enter your keyword(s) or job reference ID into the search field.
- Enter any other refinements you have such as location, agencies or organisations.
- Select 'Search Now'.
Last updated: 2 November 2022