Visit our storms and floods page for information on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses

If you're intending to make, serve or sell alcohol, you'll need a liquor licence.

You can use our liquor licence tool to quickly find the right licence for your specific situation.

The tool will help identify the correct licence you need as well as alternative licences for you to consider.