If you've chosen NSW Trustee & Guardian to prepare your Will for you, they will let you know when it's ready to be witnessed. You can then book an appointment at a service centre to have the document witnessed.
- your Will must have been prepared by NSW Trustee & Guardian.
What you need
- your customer reference number from NSW Trustee & Guardian
- photo identification such as your current Australian passport, NSW Driver Licence, NSW Photo Card, Health Card, Pensioner Concession Card.
How to book an appointment
- Select the 'Book an appointment' button.
- Search for and select the service centre you want to visit.
- Complete the online form.
- We'll send a booking reference number to the email address and/or phone number you enter.
- You must attend the service centre in person to verify your identity and sign your Will. No one else can attend on your behalf.
- You must get your Will witnessed within 4 weeks of its being prepared by NSW Trustee & Guardian.
- The fees and charges of NSW Trustee & Guardian are set by the NSW government.
- NSW Trustee & Guardian's Will Safe service provides a secure storage facility for your Will and other 'planning ahead' documents.