With the latest COVID-19 health advice to stay home, we strongly advise you to use our website or call 13 77 88, rather than visit a service centre. Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Stay home: use online transactions or call 13 77 88
COVID-19 assistance

Text size

If you have specific, short term or ongoing health needs, you can apply for equipment through the Equipment Allocation Program (EAP). The EAP provides a range of new and refurbished equipment, suitable for children and adults.

Before you discuss your needs with your doctor or health professional, check the EnableNSW eligibility indicator to find the right program.

The indicator is only a guide so if you'd like to talk to someone about your individual circumstances:

You'll be taken to another website.