COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Text size

If you tow a caravan, boat or horse float more than 12.5m long and 2.8m high you will soon be able to apply for a toll rebate.

The rebate applies to most of Sydney’s toll roads as well as the upcoming NorthConnex and WestConnex M5 East/M8. It does not apply to the Sydney Harbour Bridge or Tunnel.

To be eligible for the rebate, you must:

  • be a NSW resident
  • have both the car and towed recreational vehicle registered in NSW for private, pensioner or charitable use
  • register with your toll tag provider for the recreational vehicle rebate
  • have travelled on a NSW toll road with a car, caravan, boat, or horse float combination detected as a Class B vehicle, and had a Class B toll charged to your toll account
  • have paid Class B tolls with your NSW issued electronic tag
  • have paid the toll in full
  • claim your rebate within 12 months of receiving your toll statement. 

For more information and to subscribe for updates on when claims can be made, visit Transport for NSW.

You'll be taken to another website.