If you wish to make an enquiry about the will of a deceased person for family tree research, or for personal reasons, you can do this through the NSW Trustee & Guardian. They are NSW's largest will maker and their extensive database can be searched to confirm if they hold the will of a deceased person.
What you need
- the deceased's name, address and date of birth
- the deceased's date of death and death certificate
- your name, phone number and email address
- your relationship to the deceased.
How to enquire
- Select the 'Check online' button.
- Complete the online form.
The Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages is no longer available for registration or searching.