If you're a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that runs courses in Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and/or Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG), you must use the online portal system to record courses and students' details.
You need to apply for access to the portal by completing the Online Portal Access Application – PDF, and once your training providers have been approved, they can use the portal to schedule and lodge courses, and cancel any that are not running on the nominated date. Following the completion of a course, they must :
- enter the details of the successful students
- pay the fees by credit card
- print an interim certificate for each of the students.
How to manage
- Select the 'Manage online' button.
- Sign in to your OneGov account.
- Follow the prompts to manage RSA/RCG assessments.
Last updated: 17 February 2023