Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


Workers who perform high risk work must hold high risk work (HRW) licences. The licences are issued by SafeWork NSW once the workers have undergone training and assessment by HRW Registered Training Organisations (RTOs). All HRW RTOs must be approved by SafeWork NSW.

The RTOs and their approved training officers can use the online portal to manage their HRW assessments including the notification of assessments.

To make sure you have all the information you need please visit SafeWork NSW

You'll be taken to another website.