If you'd like to use Sydney toll roads for up to 30 days, you can order a casual eMU Pass online. This pass isn't physically attached to the vehicle. It's linked to the licence plate number, so you can use it for your own car/motorbike or a rental vehicle.
When passing through a toll, your number plate is photographed and your account charged.
- The casual eMU Pass allows you to travel on the following Sydney toll roads for up to 30 days. You can backdate your travel start date to cover your previous 3 days of travel on toll roads:
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Harbour Tunnel
- Lane Cove Tunnel
- Military Road E-Ramp
- M1 Eastern Distributor
- M2 Hills Motorway
- Cross City Tunnel
- M5 South West Motorway
- Westlink M7.
What you need
- your personal and contact details
- a current credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card (must be valid for a minimum of 3 months)
- your travel start and end dates
- the vehicle's number plate.
How to order
- Select the 'Order online' button.
- Enter your personal details.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- the length of time you'd like the pass for
- the number plate (without spaces or special characters)
- vehicle details
- your personal details
- your payment details.
- Choose how you'd like the receipt delivered.
- Select 'Submit'.
If you don't wish to order your pass online, you can call us on 13 77 88, or visit a service centre.
- Payments for tolls may not be charged to the credit card the same day as travel.
- Your credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit card must be valid for a minimum of 3 months.
- Call 13 18 65 if you'd like to:
- extend the duration of your eMU Pass (providing it's still active and the total duration won't exceed 30 days)
- update any details registered on the Pass
- cancel the Pass.
Last updated: 23 February 2022