If you have an existing Transport for NSW (TfNSW) E-Toll Tag Account, you can order extra tags online.
You must be the account holder or an authorised contact person.
What you need
- your account details
- your current postal address (where tag/s will be sent).
How to order
- Select the 'Order online' button.
- Log in to your account.
- Select 'Tags'
- Select 'Add TAG/material'
- Select 'Tag' from 'Material Type' list and choose the type of tag you want to add
- Submit your request.
- credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International or American Express)
- debit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- direct debit from a bank account.
- It's important that you fit your tag correctly to avoid the toll road operator fees that apply if your tag isn't detected when you're using a toll road.
If you apply or replace a tag at a Service NSW Centre, you will not receive the physical tag over the counter. Your tag will be posted to your nominated address within 5-7 business days.
You can use toll roads immediately following successful payment, provided you list a valid licence plate number on your account. Any vehicle matching fees incurred during this time will be re-credited to your E-Toll Tag Account and appear on your next statement cycle.