If you have an existing Roads and Maritime Services E-Toll Account, you can order extra tags online.
- Holders of a Roads and Maritime Services E-Toll Account.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit myE-Toll.
What you need
- your E-Toll Account number and password
- your current postal address (where tag/s will be sent).
How to order
- Select the 'Order online' button.
- Enter your account number and password.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter details requested.
- It's important that you fit your tag correctly to avoid the toll road operator fees that apply if your tag isn't detected when you're using a toll road.
From March, if you apply or replace a tag at a Service Centre, you will no longer receive the physical tag over the counter. Your tag will be posted to your nominated address within 5-7 business days.
You can use toll roads immediately following successful payment, provided you list a valid Licence Plate Number on your account. Any vehicle matching fees incurred during this time will be re-credited to your E-Toll account and appear on your next statement cycle.
- credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International or American Express)
- debit card (MasterCard, Visa), or
- direct debit from a bank account.