The Sydney Opera House has a diverse range of entertainment including opera, music, theatre, dance and special events. Tickets can be bought online using your credit card, and posted to you or held at the box office for collection.
What you'll need
- to be a Sydney Opera House account customer (if you don't have an account you'll be able to set one up)
- your delivery address
- your credit card details.
How to order
- Select the 'Buy online' button.
- Browse events via the applicable buttons.
- Select the event you want to go to.
- On the event home page, select 'Book Now'.
- Choose your experience.
- Select the date and time.
- Choose a seat location and the number of seats.
- Proceed to your shopping cart and checkout.
- Log in or register to your Sydney Opera House customer account.
- Submit your order.
Things to keep in mind...
- There's a transaction fee when you book online.
- If you're collecting your tickets at the box office, allow plenty of time as there can sometimes be a queue.