Service NSW is about making it easier for NSW residents and businesses to access NSW Government services.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we're continually working on providing faster and simpler ways for them to access the services they need – and all at a single point of contact.
We deliver a broad range of NSW Government services and transactions, such as:
- apply for a NSW Seniors Card
- book a driver or rider licence test
- cancel a vessel registration
- change the details on an owner-builder permit
- check a small bar liquor licence
- lodge a bond claim (landlords or managing agents)
- pay a penalty or reminder notice
- register a birth
- renew a beekeeper's licence
- report a scam or cybercrime.
We offer our services and transactions through:
- an easy-to-use website and a free App available for iPhone and Android phone users
- a telephone service, 13 77 88 answered by a customer service representative based in NSW
- a growing network of Service Centres, with 24 new locations set to roll out by 2019.
Service NSW is working to deliver more choice to our customers and we value your feedback on our performance.