Service NSW is making it easier to access government services for people and businesses across NSW.
We’re using digital innovation to deliver fast, efficient services to customers in a one-stop delivery channel.
Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help. These are some of the ways we can assist you:
- book a driver licence test with Roads and Maritime Services
- lodge a bond claim if your tenant owes you money
- pay a penalty notice if your vehicle has been reported
- register the birth of your child
- apply for a Seniors Card when you turn 60.
- Online - using this website or download the Service NSW mobile app
- By phone - call 13 77 88 and speak to a customer service representative in NSW
- In person - visit a service centres.
We welcome your feedback. Help us improve what we do and how we do it.