The MyInspections Gateway is the system used to manage plumbing and drainage work inspections in the Sydney, Illawarra, Blue Mountains, Newcastle regions.
You can use MyInspections to:
- pay an audit inspection fee
- submit of Notice of Work
- submit a Certificate of Compliance
- upload a Sewer Service Diagram
- correct an audit inspection
- submit or correct an alternative (performance) solution application.
What you need
- the details of the property to be inspected
- the reference number of any inspection applications you want to correct or fees to pay
- Mastercard or Visa for payment of inspection fees.
How to apply
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- register as a new user by selecting 'New Users Registration' in the top menu, or
- log in to MyInspections.
- Select the task you want to complete and follow the prompts.
For detailed instructions, refer to the MyInspections user guide – PDF.