Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) are used to revive someone from sudden cardiac arrest and can help save lives.
If you own an AED, you can register it on the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Register.
The AED register allows people to find publicly available AEDs in an emergency.
You can also register an AED even if you don’t own the AED, as the register accepts crowdsourced information.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your details
- the location of the AED
- AED details (including accessibility and if access codes are required)
- an image of the AED at the location.
How to register
- Select the ‘Register an AED’ button.
- Log in or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to register the AED.
- Information provided will be verified by a NSW Government representative.
- If you find an AED is inoperable, in poor condition or not in its registered location, you can add this information to the register.