Text size


If you tow a caravan, boat or horse float more than 12.5m long (car and towed vehicle combined) or more than 2.8m high, you can register for the large towed recreational vehicle toll rebate registration scheme.

The rebate applies to most of Sydney’s toll roads as well as the NorthConnex and WestConnex M5 East/M8. It does not apply to the Sydney Harbour Bridge or Sydney Harbour Tunnel.

You can register for the scheme via your toll tag provider.


To be eligible, you must:

  • be a NSW resident
  • have both the car and towed recreational vehicle registered in NSW for private, pensioner or charitable use.

Note: The scheme is not available for motorhomes registered as Class B or Casual Pass toll road trips.

What you need

You'll need your:

  • E-Toll Account number
  • first and last name
  • contact number and email address (optional).

How to register

  1. Log in to your E-Toll Account and make sure your vehicle details are up to date.
  2. Select the 'Register online' button.
  3. Follow the prompts to complete the form.

You will receive a confirmation message and an email.

Last updated: 28 March 2022
You'll be taken to another website.