The M5 Cashback Scheme allows NSW residents to claim back the value of tolls (excluding GST) paid while using a vehicle registered in NSW for private, pensioner or charitable use on the M5 South Western Motorway.
If you have an existing e-tag or e-toll account and would like to register for the M5 Cashback scheme, you can do this by visiting a service centre or by calling us on 13 77 88.
If you are setting up a new account, you can register for the M5 Cashback Scheme during the set up process.
You are eligible to register for the M5 Cashback Scheme if you:
- are a NSW resident, and
- have paid M5 tolls using a NSW issued electronic tag.
What you need
- an E-Toll/Easy toll account
How to register
- Apply for an E-Toll or Easy Toll Tag Account.
- Check the M5 Cashback box during the application process.
If you already have an E-Toll or Easy Toll Tag Account but have not yet registered for the scheme, you can do so by calling us on 13 77 88.
- Your eligibility for a Cashback rebate starts from the first day of the month in which you registered for Cashback.
- You may be photographed at an M5 toll plaza for audit purposes.