The M5 Cashback Scheme allows NSW residents to claim back the value of tolls (excluding GST) paid while using a vehicle registered in NSW for private, pensioner or charitable use on the M5 South Western Motorway.
If you have an existing e-tag or e-toll account and would like to register for the M5 Cashback scheme, you can do this by visiting a service centre or by calling us on 13 77 88.
If you are setting up a new account, you can register for the M5 Cashback Scheme during the set up process.
What you'll need
- an E-Toll/Easy toll account
How to register
- Apply for an E-Toll or Easy Toll Tag Account.
- Check the M5 Cashback box during the application process.
If you already have an E-Toll or Easy Toll Tag Account but have not yet registered for the scheme, you can do so by calling us on 13 77 88.
You are eligible to register for the M5 Cashback Scheme if you:
- are a NSW resident, and
- have paid M5 tolls using a NSW issued electronic tag.
Things to keep in mind...
- Your eligibility for a Cashback rebate starts from the first day of the month in which you registered for Cashback.
- You may be photographed at an M5 toll plaza for audit purposes.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Roads and Maritime Services.