In 2015 the Pesticides Amendment Bill was passed which enabled the consolidation of urban pest management licensing at a single point, the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA).

Regardless of whether you hold a pest management technician or fumigator certificate of competency from SafeWork NSW, or a licence from the EPA, when your renewal is due you'll receive a reminder notice and a renewal form in the post, from the EPA.

What you need

  • the renewal application form
  • 2 passport size photos
  • your method of payment.

How to renew

  1. Complete the renewal application form.
  2. Attach your photos and post your renewal application with payment to:

Chemicals and Radiation Licensing Unit
PO Box A290
Sydney South NSW 1232

More information

  • You must apply for your new licence no more than 60 days after your current licence expires.
Last updated: 15 November 2023