If you hold a registered business name, you'll be sent a renewal notice by email or post, 30 days before your renewal is due.
Business names can be renewed online for one or 3 years.
- holders of a registered business name that have been sent a renewal notice.
What you need
- your account number (as shown on your renewal notice), or
- your ABN number (if it is recorded on your business name details)
- your payment details.
How to apply
- Select the 'Renew online' button.
- Enter your account number or ABN.
- Select the business name you want to renew.
- Select the renewal period.
- Review the details displayed and confirm your authorisation.
- Make your payment.
- Submit the information.
- you have until the due date shown on the renewal notice to pay the registration renewal fee
- if you don't renew your business name on time, ASIC may cancel it.
You can pay online using:
- a credit or debit card (only Visa or Mastercard)
If you don’t want to pay online, you can:
- request an invoice, or
- pay by BPAY.
Once ASIC has received your payment a record of registration will be sent to the business email address.