The maximum term of an authority to fundraise is 5 years. You can apply to renew your authority before it expires, or up to 3 months after the expiry date.
All holders of an authority to fundraise.
What you need
- details of the:
- authority holder
- primary contact
- fundraising appeal
- your charitable fundraising authority number (CFN) which must match the number registered on the portal.
How to renew
- Select the 'Renew online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to renew the charitable fundraising authority.
If you're unable to renew online:
- Download Charitable fundraising authority – renewal – PDF.
- Complete the form.
- Sign the declaration.
- Attach your supporting documentation.
- Email your information to the details on the form.
To renew a charitable fundraising authority with NSW Fair Trading, you'll need to create or log in with a MyServiceNSW Account.
By logging in you consent to sharing your name and email address in your MyServiceNSW Account with NSW Fair Trading, a division of the Department of Customer Service.
The NSW Fair Trading privacy statement explains how your personal information will be handled once it is shared by Service NSW.