When your current paintball marker permit is nearing expiry, you’ll receive an email prompting you to renew online.
Note: You can only access the online renewal application through your renewal email.
You must submit your renewal application before your permit expires.
You can renew for 1, 3 or 5 years.
You must pass a fit and proper person assessment.
What you need
- your renewal notice (you'll have received an email)
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- your contact details
- 1 proof of identity document such as a driver licence or Australian passport
- your payment.
How to renew
- Open your renewal email.
- Follow the prompts to renew the paintball marker permit.
- Attach any supporting documents.
- Submit your renewal with payment.
If you have not received an email prompting you to renew, you're unable to renew online or if you'd like to renew early, contact NSW Fair Trading on 13 32 20 or email FTlicensing@customerservice.nsw.gov.au
You can pay online with:
- credit or debit card.
- If you have a permit issued by NSW Police, that was current as of 1 July 2019, you have an extra 12 months from your expiry. You'll receive a renewal notice before this extra 12 months.
- The same fee applies for a 1, 3 or 5-year permit.
- If your licence expired within 3 months of the expiry date, you can restore your licence.
- If your licence expired more than 3 months after the expiry date you'll need to apply for a new licence.
- You can contact Fair Trading to find out your expiry date.