When your current paintball marker permit (sometimes called a paintball gun) is nearing expiry you’ll receive an email or SMS prompting you to renew.
You must submit your renewal application before your permit expires.
What you need
- your contact details
- your payment details (card, PayPal or PayID)
- 2 forms of identity including either your:
- Australian Passport
- a foreign passport with a vaild Australian visa
- Australian State of Territory Driver Licence
- NSW Photo ID
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Immicard or
- Medicare card.
How to apply
- Select the 'Renew online' button
- Follow the prompts and fill in the required information
- Attach your supporting documents (if applicable).
- Submit the form.
If you are unable to apply online, you can:
- Download and complete the form.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Visit a service centre to submit your form in person.
- You are not always exempt from holding a paintball marker permit if you have criminal convictions.