If you hold one of the following permits and your details have changed, you need to notify NSW Fair Trading:

  • paintball marker permit
  • paintball venue permit
  • international paintball competitor permit.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Change of details for a paintball permit'
  • the details that have changed
  • copy of name change documentation (if applicable)
  • passport details (for international paintball competitor permit)
  • business details (for paintball venue permit)
  • your payment.

How to change

  1. Select the ‘Download PDF form’ button.
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Submit your payment online and enter your receipt number on the form.
  4. Email the form and supporting documents to or visit a service centre to submit in person.

Payment details

You can pay online with:

  • PayPal
  • credit or debit card.
Last updated: 15 November 2023