If you're reserving a letter/number combination or storing number plates at a Service NSW Centre and you've received a notice that your storage period is due to expire, you can renew/extend the period online, through myPlates.
What you need
- email address
- driver licence number or customer number if a business
- plate number
- your payment.
How to renew
- Select the 'Renew online' button.
- Select 'Renew now'.
- Enter the required information to verify ownership.
- Confirm your order.
- Enter your payment details.
- Submit your renewal request.
- Your receipt will be emailed to you.