A tattooist licence allows you to do body art tattooing for a fee or reward in NSW.
You must submit a renewal application before your licence expires. You can do this by email, mail or at a service centre.
- People with a current tattooist licence. You must submit your renewal application before your current licence expires.
- If your licence has already expired you’ll need to reapply.
What you need
- your personal information
- your contact details
- signed renewal form
- payment details for the fee.
How to renew
- NSW Fair Trading will email or post you a renewal form around 60 days before your licence expires.
- Complete and sign the form.
- Submit your application with payment either in person at a service centre, or by mail or email, to the details on the form.
- If you haven’t received a renewal application around 60 days before your licence expires, call NSW Fair Trading on 13 32 20.
- If your application is approved, you’ll keep your existing licence number.