If your organisation holds a corporation property licence and the licence has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a free replacement licence at a Service NSW Centre or by email.

What you need

A signed written request for a replacement that includes:

  • reason for requesting the replacement
  • organisation's name
  • licence number.

How to replace

Submit your written request:

Last updated: 26 June 2024

Rate the information on the page