If your transport concession entitlement card has been lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement online, provided you still meet the eligibility criteria.


You must be registered with Training Services NSW as an apprentice or trainee.

What you need

  • your personal details
  • your training contract ID (TCID) number.

How to replace

  1. Select the 'Replace online' button.
  2. Select the entitlement type.
  3. Enter your TCID number.
  4. Select 'Find'.
  5. Complete the online application.

More information

Your transport concession entitlement card is free and:

  • valid for up to 15 months as long you’re still eligible. You need to apply to renew it by 31 March every year.
  • is proof of your entitlement, and you need to carry it with you whenever you're travelling.
  • also entitles you to concession fares on regular local bus services outside the Opal network – check with your Local Transport Operators to find out if you're entitled to concession fares on privately-operated local bus services.
  • together with your concession Opal card entitles you to a concession Sydney Airport station access fee.
  • does not entitle you to concession fares on fast ferries between Manly and Circular Quay, event shuttle buses, charter bus services or Great Southern Rail services.
Last updated: 28 November 2023