If you hold a pawnbroker or second-hand dealer licence and it has been destroyed, lost or stolen, you can order a replacement at a Service NSW Centre.

What you need

  • a request in writing explaining the reason why a replacement is needed
  • your name and licence details
  • your payment.

How to replace

Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 28 November 2023