If you need to replace a personal watercraft (PWC) driving licence, you can do so in person at a service centre, or post your application.

What you need

  • proof of identity
  • your PWC driving licence details (if available)
  • two colour, passport acceptable photos
  • the PDF form – 'Application for Replacement Products' 
  • the PDF form – 'Application for a Personal Watercraft Driving Licence'
  • your payment.

How to replace

  1. Download and complete the Application for Replacement Product (Maritime) – PDF.
  2. Download and complete the Application for a Personal Watercraft Driving Licence – PDF.
  3. Make sure you have all the required supporting documentation.
  4. Submit your application in person at a service centre, or post it to:

    Service NSW
    Agency Business Centre
    PO Box 21​
    Parkes NSW 2870

More information

  • The duration of a PWC driving licence can be one(1), 3, 5 or 10 years.
  • Licence fees vary depending on the duration of the licence, and whether they are concessional licences.
  • You must be under 16 years of age, or hold an eligible concession card at the time of payment, to receive a concession.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 23 May 2023