If you need to replace a general boat driving licence, you can do this in person at a service centre, or by mail

What you need

How to replace

  1. Download, print and complete the Application for Replacement Product (Maritime) – PDF.
  2. Attach your supporting documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or mail it to:

Roads and Maritime Services
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.