If your NSW general guide game hunting licence has been lost, destroyed or defaced, you can apply for a replacement via email, fax or post.
If you're needing to replace a NSW firearms licence, please refer to Replace a NSW firearms licence.
To be eligible for a NSW G-guide licence you must:
- be 18 years or older
- hold a firearms licence
- be a member of an Approved Hunting Organisation
- have a current Safari Tour Permit from the NSW Police Force Firearms Registry.
What you need
- your personal and contact details
- your residential details
- your G-guide licence number (if known)
- the PDF form – 'Application for a Replacement NSW Game Hunting Licence'.
How to replace
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Acknowledge and sign the declaration.
- Submit your application with payment, by mail, email or fax to the details on the form.
- Your replacement licence will be issued for the remainder of the period stated on the original licence that you're replacing.
- There are no concession rates when replacing your licence.