If your transport concession entitlement card has been lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement online, provided you still meet the eligibility criteria.
What you'll need
- your personal details
- your training contract ID (TCID) number.
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Select the entitlement type.
- Enter your TCID number.
- Select 'Find'.
- Complete the online application.
- Apprentices and trainees registered with the State Training Services.
Things to keep in mind...
Your transport concession entitlement card is free and:
- valid for up to 15 months as long you’re still eligible. You need to apply to renew it by 31 March every year.
- is proof of your entitlement, and you need to carry it with you whenever you're travelling
- also entitles you to concession fares on regular local bus services outside the Opal network – check with your Local Transport Operators to find out if you're entitled to concession fares on privately-operated local bus services
- together with your concession Opal card entitles you to a concession Sydney Airport station access fee
- does not entitle you to concession fares on fast ferries between Manly and Circular Quay, event shuttle buses, charter bus services, Great Southern Rail services or NSW TrainLink Regional services.